Convinces with lots of functions, good image quality, easy handling and chic design!
Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay Blush Gold
last modified: 13.07.2020, 11:29
We test independently. Askgeorge.com uses affiliate links. For a purchase via a link marked with a or our price comparison, we may receive a small commission.
The instant camera Instax Mini LiPlay Blush Gold by Fujifilm convinces by its multiple functions and the good image quality. It also has a very chic design, is small and compact and easy to use.
The instant camera Instax Mini LiPlay Blush Gold by Fujifilm is delivered in a very visual package, which already illustrates the essential functions of the camera. The camera is handy and has a beautiful design, in our case it is held in metallic rose gold. It is also available in black or white. Also in its quality, it makes a good first impression.
Included in delivery:
- Hand strap
- USB charging cable
- QR-Code to download the app
- Operating instructions (short operating instructions, detailed operating instructions can be downloaded online)
Not included: Film for the camera!
- Frames: Use the up key to select between 10 different frames, with these you can decorate your picture.
- Filter: By pressing the select key down, you can edit your image with 6 different filters.
- Flash: By pressing the select key to the right you can turn on a flash.
- Self Timer: By pressing the select button to the left, you can set a self-timer to 2 or 10 seconds.
- Selfie mirror: For Selfies, there is a small mirror in the front, in which you can see yourself for a good picture.
- Exposure compensation: The menu settings on the camera allow you to adjust the exposure from -2 to +2 in 1/3 steps.
- Auto Focus: Automatic focus can be turned on and off using the camera's menu settings.
With the App "mini LiPlay":
- Bluetooth: The camera can be connected to the app via Bluetooth.
- Sound: Connect the camera to your phone via Bluetooth and you can link audio recordings to your photo. Before or after taking your photo, record a sound sequence using the sound button on your camera and then print it as a QR code on your picture. If you scan the code afterwards with your mobile phone, you can listen to the sound recording.
- Remote Shooting: Using the app you can also trigger photos, put the camera in position and via your mobile phone you can now even see the image section and trigger the photo easily via the app.
- Shortcut: The app allows you to select 3 frames as shortcuts. So you can choose your 3 favourite frames and they are saved in the "1", "2", "3" buttons on your camera and you can quickly select them by pressing the three buttons. The app contains a total of 30 different frames.
- Direct Print: You can also send pictures from your mobile phone to the camera via the app and print them as Polaroids.
- Display: In addition, the upper bar of the app always shows you how many pictures are still contained in your film and the current battery status of the camera.
The first step is to charge the camera with the USB charging cable. The camera will only charge when it is turned off, and the end of charging will be signalled when the self-timer light on the camera switches off.
Now you can insert your film by opening the film door with the slider. A yellow mark helps you to insert the film on the correct side. The film cover is then automatically pushed out when the film door is closed. Please note that you insert the film while the camera is switched on, otherwise it will not push out the cover by itself. The dots on the camera's screen will show you how many images of your film you have left.
The camera turns on and off by pressing the on/off button on top of the camera. To turn it on, press and hold the button a little longer. The shutter release button is located in front of the camera, you can even focus by pressing it lightly. Now you can shoot pictures and select the best picture for printing afterwards. Use the select button to choose between different functions such as filters, frames, flash and self-timer.
You can also use the menu button to make exposure corrections and turn the automatic focus on and off.
By pressing the middle button on the screen you will get to your photos and by pressing it repeatedly you can choose between three different views of your pictures. Once you have found an image that you would like to print, you can make final edits, if desired, regarding frames, etc. and then press the print button and select "Print". It takes the camera 12 seconds to print an image and about 2 minutes to finish developing it.
Using the menu settings on the camera, you can select the Bluetooth settings and connect the camera to the "mini LiPlay" app on your mobile phone. Many additional functions await you there, as already described above.
During our test run, the camera could not be switched on again, but after pressing the reset button, it worked perfectly again. It's also positive to note that nothing was lost due to the reset, all the pictures taken were saved.
The camera has an automatic switch-off function that can be set individually in the menu settings. Here you can choose whether it should switch itself off after 5 or 2 minutes or not at all.
Result (photo was scanned):
So far we could evaluate 2 reviews on the Internet. Both buyers are satisfied (4 stars) or even very satisfied (5 stars). The average score at the time of the evaluation was 5.0 out of 5 stars.
The following points were positively noted:
- Small and compact
- App functions
- Photos selectable for printing
|Scope of delivery||Camera, USB charging cable, wrist strap, QR code to download the app, user manual|
|Accessories||Hand strap, USB charging cable|
|Additional warranty||2 years|
|Colours||Blush Gold, Elegant Black, Stone White|
|Cost per photo||0,99 €|
|Print/Development time||2 1/2 minutes|
|Focal lenght||28 - 35 mm|
|Photo measures||47 mm x 63 mm (H x W)|
|Film measures||55 mm x 85 mm (H x W)|
|Manual language||EN, GER, FR, ES, TW, KO, PT, RU, IT, NL, PL, CS, SK, HU|
|Quality of instructions||Good|
|Other products from the manufacturer||B07CV6XRBD, B06Y68YRTF|
Best price winner
Check our main page to get an overview of all tested products within this category.Overview: Instant camera
Ask George or leave a comment
E-mail address and name are optional